Event-planning can be exciting but it is so complicated.
We at SIGHTfactory know this and we’re willing to take the burden off of your shoulders.
The major keys to a successful event are plenty hard work and a good team.
Because we believe sharing is caring here’s how we do it:
By asking “What do you hope to achieve?”, we understand where you want to go.
With your answer, we know what you want and can devise a way to take you there.
It allows us to make sound financial decisions on expenditure such as choice of venue. We can figure out how to make your guests enjoy the event without breaking the bank.
Among our event specialist team, we divvy up the tasks such as:
• Venue management
• Public relations and media management
• Artwork and Graphics
(Yes, we handle it all)
We will also let you know what we expect from you as we partner to make the event your best yet.
The theme of the overall event is critical for uniformity. The event’s graphics can create instant recognition for your event that can be used in its publicity and promotion.
This plan will cover all aspects of the event:
• Logistics (venue, catering, contracts, permits etc)
• Publicity/Promotion (online promotion – social media, webpage management, media relations, printed programmes, signage)
• Registration (online sign-up, payment and tracking, document sharing – All of which and more can be done through the Conference Centre Mobile App)
• Partner/Sponsor management and Volunteer management
After meticulous planning, the big day arrives!
Your event will run smoothly and even if there are little hiccups, your attendees will never know! Our problem resolution skills are top-notch.
Depending on the event’s objective, there are many ways to evaluate the success of your event. If the objective was to raise awareness, gathering data from social media to track mentions and offline publicity.