Genivar (Canadian firm) for the Water and Sewerage Authority of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA)
- Duration of assignment: 18 months
- Start date: January 2007
- Completion date: July 2008
Description of Project: Strategic Communications for the Water and Waste Water Master Plan of Trinidad and Tobago
Genivar had been engaged to formulate a Water and Waste Water Master plan for Trinidad and Tobago. Colthrust PR was sub-contracted by Genivar to provide communications support for the program to ensure national buy-in to the program before, during and after the plan was completed.
- Formulation of a multi-dimensional communications strategy and implementation schedule for the program;
- Manage community outreach and town hall meetings to gauge community issues with WASA and assess where the Master Plan could provide the most assistance;
- Creation of business and commercial interactive session where key stakeholders shared their issues, concerns and recommendations for the Master Plan;
- Design and implementation of an advertising campaign to engage public attention;
- Formulation of a website for ease of information sharing;
- Design and dissemination of a Master Plan update brochure;
- Distribution of Master Plan info through newspapers, bill inserts and direct mail.