sightFACTORY limited of a digital media studio in Trinidad and Tobago with an international clientele that specializes in large-scale, database driven website development, mobile apps and social media marketing.
Our team was tasked with redesigning the look and feel of the Central Bank’s site and incorporating a newer web platform to cater to the expanding service offerings of the Bank to a growing audience base.
In line with our philosophy of “Thought Made Visual”, we started with a strategic approach to developing the new website.
• Examined the business goals of the Central Bank; and
• We analysed usage statistics
• Reviewed other Central Bank websites
• Reviewed existing content in the context of the target audience.
CLIENT: Central Bank of Barbados
PROJECT: Website Development
A WELL-BALANCED USER INTERFACE
The result of our strategic approach is a well-balanced user interface that is very functional, vibrant, yet professional.
The most prominent features of the website include:
- An always visible Menu System for easy navigation
- A User-Centric Navigation system that organizes information into logical groups based on user interests
- Enhanced search facilities that allow search by title, date and subject
- Multimedia integration throughout the website; and
- Enhanced charts and data components