The Delegation of the European Union to Trinidad and Tobago (the Delegation) engaged COLTHRUST PR to provide communications consultancy services for a period of nineteen (19) months. The Delegation’s mandate to COLTHRUST PR was to design and implement a communications strategy which will increase the EU’s visibility and awareness of the Delegation’s activities in Trinidad and Tobago. The organization had been present in Trinidad and Tobago and actively involved in development aid and policy dialogue for many years, but it believed that very few stakeholders – and the public at large – were fully aware of the work and contribution of the organization to the development of Trinidad and Tobago.
Description of actual services provided by your staff within the assignment:
- Overall strategic communications counsel;
- Project surveys/research;
- Management of commemorative events including the schools (Gender Equality) drawing competition and the Economic Partnership Agreement regional seminar; and Europe Day celebrations;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Case study preparation;
- Media releases, media relations and monitoring, media training;
- Management of the European Film Festival;
- The design and production of Europe Day annual commemorative supplement;
Booth design and outfitting of the European Pavilion at the Trade and Investment Convention 2011.