Content Management Systems
We believe in using the right tools for the right job. Building on years of usability testing and experience, our in-house custom-built content management system VisualCMS™ allows website managers, even non-technical personnel, to generate, format and upload information according to standardized processes, policies, and design – all with point and click simplicity!
VisualCMS™ ensures that every client’s content management needs are precisely met as it is built to be flexible and robust. It is a powerful but easy-to-use tool. Through timely and personalized delivery mechanisms, VisualCMS™ will ensure updates that are controlled by you and maximize the value of your information and online branding.
Through visualCMS users can:
- View the Menu System of the Website and information on individual page through the Menu Manager;
- Modify the name, status and content of web files;
- Manage (view, add, edit, delete, change online status) database content through custom designed modules
- Manage images, video and audio media
- Manage users of the CMS and grant privileges and access the specific documents/sections to each user
visualCMS hosts a wide array of features which offer users extensive functionality and flexibility:
- Maximum Control of Web Content – Update all website content including static pages, database content and images.
- Custom Design – Based on a base system visualCMS can be easily customized to meet the unique needs of the client.
- Authentication – Industry standard User login, authentication and access logs are used to govern access to the system;
- A roles-based System– The CMS is developed on user roles with assigned privileges granted by the system administrator allowing Subject Matter Experts to vet and approve updates made by Site Contributors before they are made live on the website;
- Real-time Updating – The website updates immediately when the modifications to database or web content are published.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) HTML text editor – Using an interface very similar that of Microsoft Word, website contributors can easily update existing content as well as add new content to the site with no prerequisite knowledge of HTML or web development technologies.
- An automated publishing system - that will automatically adjust the viewable state of date and time sensitive content, such as press releases, events and publications.
- Multilanguage Support – Support for multiple languages content deployed in separate CMS interfaces.
- An administrative section - To easily manage access to the CMS by Contributors and Subject Matter Experts.
- Browser-based – Allowing CMS users to easily access and use the CMS via a standard web-browser, thereby requiring no software installation.
- Easy to Use Graphical Interface – All done through “Point and Click” usability.
- Documentation – The CMS comes with a detailed User Guide.